Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Play Group at Our House

Today our Wednesday twin play group met at our house. When we go to other houses for the group my twins always freak out for about the first 30 minutes and at some point they get comfortable and start to play. When it's at our house I would expect it to be different, since they are in their own element. But, for some reason it's the same ol' story...freak out for awhile, Miles crying and clinging to me, Liam throwing himself on the floor and banging his head on the floor. Yeah, it's as dramatic as it sounds. I keep telling myself (and them) one day the group is going to ask us not to come any more, when they've finally had it with the drama.

After the drama was over, there was some playing to be had. All the kids played and kept themselves entertained, long enough for moms ( Leslie, Erin, and I) to chat for a bit. It was nice to get to know them a bit more and just having that adult contact. The twins are starting daycare 2 xwk next week, I made sure the days would not be Wed so it wouldn't interfere with this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online