Friday, June 27, 2008

Liam - The Beaver


Liam has the longest teeth ever. I'm really not sure where he got those teeth from. I used to think it was just me who thought he had long teeth, that maybe my other kids had small teeth making Liam's teeth look long. But apparently not. Everyone seems to notice and those who either know us well enough to comment or are just plain bold enough to say somthing, do. He's been called beaver, rabbit, bunny, or as my dad said, "conejito" (little bunny in spanish). Max and I have been know to call him "the beaver". Once the rest of his teeth come in it may not be as noticeable but right now those two lone bottom teeth just look exceptionally long.

School age kids can be cruel. Somtimes I start thinking about what might be in the future, and I wonder if he's going to be the subject of ridicule in school. My heart just breaks for him and then I remember as Karen ( my bestfriend) once said...don't worry about him, "Liam thinks he's the bomb" . This makes me laugh because I think she's right about this, Liam thinks he's "IT".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online