Friday, June 20, 2008

Just Can't Predict....

The twins went for a 2 hour trial at daycare this afternoon. I had predicted that Liam would be an absolute mess and through one of his dramatic tantrums. To my surprise, Liam was fine, he snacked, drank water, and played. It was Miles who cried the entire 2 hours, refused to all snacks and drinks and refused to move. We did not expect that at all since Miles is so often the easy going one. When we picked them up, Miles gave me this pitiful look and burst out into more tears. If he could speak, he'd probably say, "This is so not ok!" It just broke my heart to see him like that. Liam, seem to say " Hi there. Nice to see you back" Just goes to show you, you just can't predict what's going to happen. Just when you think you've got them figured out, they throw you a curve ball.

On another note, poor Miles is also teething horribly. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. His gums are so swollen, he's just miserable. It's been such a slow process for him. I don't remember it being that slow for Aidan And, we haven't even begun with Liam. I'll be happy when all the teething is done with. I was a late teether, and all the kids have been late teethers. Aidan didn't get his first tooth til he was 13 months old and the twins got their first tooth at 12 months old. More sleepless nights to come, like I said can't wait for it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online