Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spontaneous Trip to the Zoo





Normally the boys go to Kindergym on Thursdays but plans were spontaneously changed today. We left the house early this morning to attend a Mother's Day breakfast with Aidan at his preschool. (A sweet event by the way) When we left the breakfast it was still too early to head to Kindergym and since we usually meet up with Susan and her boys there I decided to phone her to see what they were doing. I'm so glad I phoned her because she informed me that she was going to the zoo instead and was meeting up there with another twin mom, Michele and her twins. I decided to go too. So, we go to the zoo, there we are, 3 moms and 3 sets of twins...wait a second who's that, Nagisa and her twins too...yes now there are 4 moms and 4 sets of twins all the same age strolling together at the zoo. The kids had a great time and it was so nice to have other mommy companions with us. Liam really enjoys being with Susan and it sure was evident today. He kept walking by her side and holding her hand. I know, Susan has her own twins to contend with but it sure is sweet to see my boys really enjoy time with other adults. Oh, and did I mention how amazing the weather was today? It sure was a beautiful day, so glad we spent it out doors. We spent a good couple of hours at the zoo and ended the visit with a ride on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online