Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mmm Meatballs

Another quick and yummy meal the kids dig! The truth is 2 out of 3 of my kids are extremely picky eaters so when I find something they like, I'm thrilled. I know my boys like meatballs so I've made them several different ways. Tonight's meatballs were made with ground turkey and rice, added some garlic, soy sauce, white pepper and salt. I browned the meatballs,
stir fried one of those prepackage stir fry veggie mixes from TJs, added the meatballs to the veggies along with some chicken broth, white cooking wine, soy sauce and cornstarch, lowered the flame, covered it and simmered for another 5 minutes to make sure the meatballs were cooked through and the broth had thickened. Added this to some soba noodles and....
whaa lhaaa happy boys eating dinner. Yay, I call this a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online