Sunday, July 26, 2009

happy anniversary


6 years ago I married my very best friend on a sweltering but beautiful summer day. I can still remember smiling at the very idea that I was getting married that afternoon, to a wonderful man who loved me and accepted me, flaws and all. It was just a perfect day that has been followed by so many others, Aug 22nd 2004 (Aidan), Nov. 2nd 2006 (Miles and Liam). Falling in love with him was the easiest thing I've ever done. After 6 years, the familiarity is the most comforting place I have at the end of the day. I love him for all the comfort and love he provides me with, 6 yrs later it's still only the beginning.

Aidan's version, I think one of the sweetest things he's said to us: A princess was married to a superhero. My mamma the princess, my daddy the superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online