Thursday, July 16, 2009

Busy, Busy, Dare I Say Soccer Mom

It's been a busy summer and it's going to get busier. Next week, Aidan starts swim lessons on Thursdays, Miles and Liam start soccer on Fridays. I now feel like an official "soccer mom" (except for the fact that I don't live in the suburbs), driving my kids to and fro, to this and that. Our summer schedule has been busy with play dates, birthday parties, and lots of fun outings that of course I transport them to and from. I am grateful that I have Mondays and Tuesdays for errands, otherwise we'd have to spend our precious family weekends doing mundane tasks, blah! Wednesdays are for play dates, Thurs and Fridays will now be for classes, this leaves the weekends open for relaxing family and friends time. That really is one of the advantages of being a stay at home mom, I'm in charge of executing all the daily tasks(well now mostly done on Mon & Tues) so that we can spend quality time together on the weekends. Max doesn't have to worry himself about errands after a long work week. I'm the the "family CEO", maintaining a household and all daily tasks are overseen by me. I don't mind being the "Family CEO" it allows me to be there for all the special moments in my children's lives and I'm there to look after the emotional and physical well being of my family, it's priceless....and it makes for a great team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online