Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Maia & Vivien, We'll Miss You


Maia & Vivien turned 1. I can't believe it! Seems like just not that long ago Mama (Alice) was very pregnant at a baby shower we had for her in our backyard. It's very bittersweet how fast time flies, our babies grow up so fast. I'm grateful for the time we got to spend with the Pannebaker's. I'm sad they will be moving soon to New Zealand. The economic crunch has sent another fabulous family in search of a new beginning. We'll miss them, Aidan will truly miss Tim (the twins older brother) when he realizes they're gone for good. Tim gave Aidan a great big hug and kiss goodbye yesterday. Although Aidan returned the hug and kiss, I don't think Aidan grasps the finality yet.

On a lighter note, Maia & Vivien's birthday gifts were wrapped in Martha Stewart's gift wrap. I just love the quality of her paper. This one is embossed with a crosshatch pattern. I used variegated wired ribbon and paper flowers attached with rhinestone brads to adorn these packages. Absolutely love the way they came out..I quickly took the photo on our way out. Wish I had been able to take a better photo to do them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online