Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Marketing Gets Them Early


My boys are obsessed with Thomas and Friends. They sleep, eat, and breathe while dreaming, talking and thinking about Thomas. Liam, is typically a pretty loud and rambunctious kid so, when he's in his room and it's quiet I usually wonder what he might be up to. This time, when I peeked in I found him laying on his bed studying the Thomas catalog/brochure that comes in the package with each train. My boys seem to think this brochure is almost as exciting as the train itself. How clever of them to include one of these with each train. Just another way to get them wanting more. Here's Liam at 3 yrs old planning for his next purchase ...or should I say mommy's next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online