Saturday, September 5, 2009

Soccer Comes To An End





Friday was the boys last soccer class for the season. They really enjoyed going and did really well. Especially Miles, he was great at following directions and participating in all the exercises. This was surprising because I really expected Liam to do better since he's so sporty. Turns out Liam wasn't always interested in following along with the activities but wanted to do his own thing and pick and choose what looked like fun. Despite that, I think they both got a lot out of going, they got to participate in a group activity, follow directions, focus attention, and got physical exercise. Although I thought the class was great for them, I've decided not to sign them up again since they'll be starting preschool in November. I think they'll be pretty busy with preschool and will be getting plenty of physical exercise at their play-based preschool that has a great play area. I'm also planning on swim classes for them in November when they turn 3. So with preschool and swim class, I didn't want to overwhelm them with too much additional scheduled activity. I'm sure we'll be coming back to soccer class sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online