Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Liam reads to Miles




It's moments like this I wish I had a camcorder. Liam was reading this book in his own little twin babble language and Miles appeared to be listening intently. This went on for several minutes. To the observer it really seemed as if they understood each other in that babble of theirs. Most recently, it's been a few weeks now they both have become much more verbal. Sometimes, they'll be playing in their room together and there will be full length conversations in that babble, I stand in the hallway eavesdropping, it just brings a huge smile to my face and warms me in that special way. At some point I'm going to have to record it before it's gone because it's the sweetest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online