Monday, August 17, 2009

Smash The Potatoes


Another yummy side dish my boys liked. This was a fairly simple dish I made last night, the perfect alternative to french fries. I used small red potatoes, skin and all, that I boiled for approximately ten minutes, just until tender. Then I put them on a cookie sheet and smashed down on them with the bottom of a glass, just a bit. They then went into a 12 inch skillet with some olive oil, frying them 5-6 minutes each side. I took them out, seasoned them with a little pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese. Mmmmm they were crispy on the outside yet tender inside and ohh so good. Adults and kids enjoyed these. I bet my boys would have loved these even more had I given them ketchup with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online