Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boy Genius 1 and 2



So as I said earlier, today I watched Rachel's kids for a bit. During this time I pulled out Legos for Aidan and Parker to play with. I imagined, towers and forts being built with them, Ha! Of course not. Boy genius 1 and 2 decided they would build numbers with them. So they started going through the single digits figuring out which ones they can make..they were most thrilled with the number 5 and then realized together they were "Fifty-five" Oh the excitement of the double digit was almost too much to handle. I'm surprised Parker didn't start teaching Aidan the square roots of 55 while Aidan taught him how to spell it and explain that it's a compound word. Hmmm would you call this typical boy play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online