Friday, January 1, 2010

Ringing in 2010

Thinking about 2009 brings fond memories and a few not so good memories but they are all my memories to keep and learn by. Now that it's time to say good bye to 2009, I'm welcoming 2010 with wide open arms. 2010 began with a freshness and beauty of the blue moon and I do hope this is a marker of what 2010 holds ahead for us. Some thoughts for 2010...

1. 2009 was a year of friendships for me. Old friendships flourished while new ones blossomed as well as, my relationship with my siblings. We became much better friends this past year. In 2010 I hope to keep nurturing those relationships that bring joy and fulfillment into my life and let the rest just be.

2. Although there were many moments of creativity with the boys this past year there were fewer moments of self-expression for myself than I would have liked. I would like to continue to enrich the boys learning with plenty of opportunities for creativity and also plan on focusing on more opportunities for me as well.

3. I definitely want to continue to document all those cherished family moments we have as well as the things that I enjoy so that my boys will one day be able to look back at their documented history and remember who we were.

4. I did manage to get plenty of de-cluttering done this past year. The goal for 2010 is to continue to streamline our belongings and live as green a life as possible.

5. I'm fortunate to be able to stay at home, this really helps with us being able to slow down and live life at a steady speed and allows for us to spend time together enjoying simple pleasures in life. In 2010 I hope to keep our family's focus on this. Life is what we make it, ours is enjoyed taking in the surroundings, respecting nature, and appreciating our community and what we have.

6. In 2010 I'm living life for myself, my kids, my hubby. Life is too short to take on toxic energy.

Welcome 2010, I embrace you with wide open arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online