Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Get Ready For Valentines Day



I've been working on some Valentine's Day projects including some cards for my Etsy shop.. Stop by an check it out. This is just a few of many more I still need to photograph.

As for the boys, I would really like to have them make valentines for their classmates. It might be a huge undertaking that I may end up regretting later..or it might just end up being a great rainy day activity. Of course I'll have to come up with something that guarantees some sort of success. That means something simple! I've see lots of great ideas out there to inspire me but still not quite sure what we'll be making. Liam did say he would like robots so at least I've got one theme to possibly build on. Stay tuned to see if we come up with some creative goody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online