Sunday, April 5, 2009

Twilight Saga

So I finished reading the entire series of Twilight and have now finished going back and reviewing some of my favorite parts. Twilight is not typically the type of book I would read, teen vampire love story and all, but this was surely riveting. So much so that I stayed up several nights til 3am because I just couldn't put it down. I kept telling myself I'll put it down as soon as the story line starts to slow down, it just doesn't seem to do so. And now that I'm done with the series, I have to say I feel empty, saddened that it's over. What I did hear, is there's another one coming out that's part of the series, Edward's point of view. Now I just have to wait patiently for it's release. In the meantime, I guess I'll just have to see the movie. Like so many other movies I've seen after reading the books, I'm afraid I'm going to be disappointed. For now, that will have to do. So if you're looking for something fun and enthralling to read, I suggest you read the Twilight series.

1 comment:

  1. I've just come across your blog. You've got a lovely family! Your boys are handsome! I'm a working mother of 2 teens and I love painting in my spare time (which is soooo hard to find). I've a blog (just google cartoonlagoon) and I too wrote about the Twilight saga. Not too sure why this particular series got to me as I too am not really into teenage vampire romances. Just loved the prose I guess! BTW, you make lovely craft stuff!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online