Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Food: Lip Smacking N' Finger Licking Good Ribs



We all have that item that's been sitting in the freezer for awhile, right? You know the one that haunts you every time you open the freezer, the one you wonder when you're ever going to cook...or you may even start to wonder "how long has that been in there?" Mine was this rack of ribs. I'm not sure why I had them...I mean there was a time I got into making ribs (yes I go through these food phases) but that seemed so long ago. I had moved on from that rib phase, so I'm not sure why I still had these in there and really no longer had any desire to cook them. I lost track of how long this haunting had been going on for so I finally decided to put an end to it.

I baked them. I would have grilled them but the weather just hasn't been nice enough. Boy, am I glad I decided to put an end to those ribs, because it just reminded me how much I love them. I marinated these ribs in a yummy concoction I threw together myself.

1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 garlic cloves minced
and 3 tsp of chili powder

I baked them at a low temp, 350 degrees for an 1 hour 1/2 while covered with foil. Then baked them for another 1/2 hour without foil.



MMMmmmm these were finger licking, lip smacking good. Even ask Liam, he'll say "Yummy!" They were sweet with a bit of a bite. I know the photos just don't do them justice, take my word for it, deliciousssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online