Thursday, March 25, 2010

Artful Thursday: Robots Love Birthdays



This Artful Thursday was the perfect opportunity to make some giftwrap decor to add some fun to our friend Xabi's birthday present. Xabi is turning 3 and I know my 3 yr olds love robots, so I decided to make a robot gift tag for Xabi's presents.



I pulled out my little carry all of craft tools and random things (cutting mat, paper cutter and stamps) that I keep handy in my pantry. Pulled out some bright colored (tropicals) cardstock and got to work. With some cutting, drawing with PITT art markers, a few brads, foam tape, a bit of glitter, and a Zoodle font this little robot came to life.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute Artful Thursday project! I like it since it's for kids - haven't seen many of those yet & robots are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online