Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wrap and Tag Fun

If you read my last post, then you know we recently attended several parties (birthdays and graduation). So with that said, I'm sure you can guess, I had to wrap several gifts. Oh how I hate doing that (just kidding)! I love wrapping gifts and making tags for them. So I had 3 birthday boys and my brother-in-law's graduation. Fun, fun, fun but I realize it's time to restock on ribbon.

My brother-in-law has been working hard on his MBA and now that he's finished I thought it was "Time 2 Relax" with a gift basket (nice bottle of wine, stainless steel bottle stopper, godiva chocolates, and a wooden tangram set.

Bowen had a "Firetruck" themed party hence the gift tag with a fire hose and flame. I have to say his mama did a fabulous job with the party...a trip to the fire house, cute party favors, a teaching game that taught "stop, drop, and roll" etc.etc..kids had a great time

Owen and Isaac's birthday gifts were Melissa and Doug puzzle sets that were vehicle themed so I decided to carry that theme over to the tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online