Friday, June 26, 2009

Triple Goodness





I've been wanting to buy the boys some yard toys especially a play house. Several of our friends have them and when we go over, they have a great time playing with it. So I scored a play house, slide, and teeter totter on craigslist for a fraction of the cost if I had bought them new. What I love most about this deal is...

1. We are ReUse-ing some great toys that have lots of life in them still. By buying used, we keep these gems out of our landfills, that's one more step we take to contributing to saving our mother earth. (remember Recycle, Repurpose, Reuse)

2. I get to see my kids just thrilled with their new yard toys. They don't care that they're used, nor do I think they actually realize that they are used. All they know is that it's so much fun to have them.

3. The play house alone would run you a couple of hundred dollars and I was able to buy all 3 for $80. What a great way to economize while still providing my kids with things they enjoy!

So that's what I call triple goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online