Friday, August 1, 2008

3 In A Tub


Bathing is usually a chore that is designated for daddy and I have to say, for this I am grateful. I find it a daunting task and let's not forget back breaking. On occasion I have to take this task on, for example tonight since daddy is having a guys night out. So I find it easiest to just put all 3 in the tub at once with a bunch of tub toys of course. They love this and I think it just goes by so much faster. They get engaged with playing together so they forget that your washing and rinsing them so there's less of a struggle. Aidan is usually a freak about having his hair rinsed but when he saw that Miles his little brother had his hair rinsed with no fuss at all, he too was going to do the same. So they played, made a bit of a mess, but it was all worth it and over in just under an hour.


The good thing about taking over daddy's chores every once in awhile is it's a reminder to me how helpful he is. Note to self: thank daddy and compliment him for what a good job he does with the bathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online