Monday, July 12, 2010

The New World of Sleep Overs


A sign that my baby ( I know he's going to be 6) is growing up... he has entered the world of sleep overs. He's only just begun since school has let out in late June, but since then he has slept over 3 different friends houses and his uncle's house. Yes, we have yet to have someone sleep over here but I'm sure that is in the near future.

He's become the well seasoned sleep over guest. He knows the drill now...pack lovey (yes he still has a lovey a flannel baby quilt I made for him which, I fear will fall apart anytime soon), toothbrush, pj's, and a change of clothes in his personalized rolling suitcase and he's set to go. Although I admire his independence, it also makes me little sad, the realization that he'll be needing less and less of me as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online