Thursday, July 22, 2010

Artful Thursday: Dinner Time Survival Guide






It's the "Dinner Time Survival Guide" once again. I've made these before for my mom's group and now I've made one for a girlfriend I share recipes with often.


This is a simple altered composition book that's embellished with scrapbook paper, stickers and stamps.



Inside I just used double tape to adhere a little message and one of my favorite go to recipes. All pretty simple but you could make this as elaborate as you want. Really you could make it what ever you want, summer camp survival guide, workout survival guide etc...whatever kind of journal you want would be perfect. It being summer time with all those back to school sales starting, what's best about this project is that the composition books are on sale at Target, right now for .25 cents. Yes! that's right, I said .25 cents. Pretty unbelievable since there's not much else you can buy for a quarter right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online