Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Times

Summer has been full of good times here. I'm not sure why I had fantasized summer being full of lazy days, sipping cool drinks and being crafty with the kids. Although we have had a few of those days, summer with 3 young kids really has been busy busy busy, be it with good times but still busy. It takes time for Mommy (me)to prepare for those good times which really doesn't translate to lazy days.

I thought I'd share some of our good times...


Daddy and I out for a date night, enjoying a spectacular dinner at Pican celebrating our wedding anniversary.



A trip to Masse's Pastries for a sweet stroll down memory lane, a bite of their yummy tiramisu that we served as our wedding cake.




Enjoying family hiking trips, this one was at Redwood Trail.




A fabulous weekend camping with friends, enjoying spectacular views of wine country,


bike riding and



mini golf for the older boys,



a camp fire in preparation for.....



...yummy smores and



fun meals for all,



let's not forget the long awaited and all deserved hot tub time for the mommies. (I borrowed this photo from my friend Rachel's blog but I'm sure she won't mind)


Fun park outing and strolls with good friends.



Dreams of pure contentment..a sure sign that there's been lots of summertime fun to be had.

Needless to say I'm giving myself a break til the end of summer, with What We like Wednesdays, Artful Thursdays, and Friday Food. I'll post those when I can but if I miss it, it's because I'm off enjoying another summer day with the family. I do hope you are enjoying your summer as much as we are.

1 comment:

  1. the best ways to spend these summer days. The desert looks amazing- it is on of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online