Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What We Like Wednesdays: Flowerlicious


I love flowers and my boys do too, especially Miles. When we're out walking, Miles will always point out flowers whether they're growing in someone's yard, on the roadside, or even the little dandelions growing in the park. He loves to spot them and share them. And if they're the fragrant kind, I encourage the boys to take a whiff (although this might not be helping Miles allergies??)

My favorites are tulips and peonies. It's been quite awhile since I've enjoyed the beauty of peonies so I recently bought some. They're just exquisite. They bring a smile to my face every time I walk into our livingroom. It's amazing what a bouquet of flowers will do to brighten up a room and your mood. I find their beauty comforting. I like to spoil myself once in awhile with some nice flowers but, it doesn't really have to be anything fancy to be enjoyed. You can pick flowers from your yard, a handful of wildflowers, a few sprigs of lavender, or some blossoms off a tree, place them in a vase, jar or whatever you might have on hand will do. Enjoy their beauty, it's all around us this time of year.

2 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online