Sunday, March 15, 2009

Present For Baby



There's a new baby in the family, making me an auntie again. His name is Gavin. Although he was born a couple of weeks ago we hadn't gone to see him yet since our boys have had colds. So we finally got to meet him today and he's the sweetest little baby, doesn't seem to fuss much but when he cries, he sure has a set of lungs on him. I don't recall my boys cries ever being that hearty.

This Auntie made baby Gavin some burp rags with vintage chenille, rick rack, the cutest chinese take out flannel and two other coordinating flannels. Burp rags are a must with a newborn, why not try to make them fun. We got him a few other things too that I wrapped in this great paper, I just love the monkey print on it. I'm a believer that the presentation of the gift is as important as the gift itself...or maybe I've just been able to convince myself of that because I love paper so much including giftwrap so I have so much fun buying it and gift wrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online