Thursday, November 12, 2009

It Was A Spa-tacular Time!


This past weekend I had the privilege of celebrating Rachel's 40th birthday with her and her closest friends. Her thoughtful and generous hubby provided us with a fabulous spa weekend in Calistoga that included massages and a facial or body polish for everyone.
We stayed in the cutest cottage and had a great time. When we weren't having spa time, we were either in the hot tub,


eating out, or hanging out playing board games and having fun girl time. It was really generous! almost felt like it was my 40th birthday (ha!) Mine is just around the corner and now I feel like the bar has been set really high on how I'm going to celebrate it. The other amazing thing about this weekend was that it was my first time away from the twins, yes I know they're 3 now and it was long overdue. I missed them and felt a bit anxious about being away, but there was something also very freeing about it....a sense that yes I do exist beyond my children. Thanks Rachel for a fabulous weekend hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

ps. yes Max we tailgated in your car lol! We stopped in St.Helena and did a little shopping..decided to have lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online