Friday, February 13, 2009

Bunny Bunting - Being Crafty


With Spring and Easter on the way (I know Valentine's Day hasn't quite passed yet), I decided to start on some projects for my etsy shop and maybe some to keep around. Aidan was already mentioning what the Easter bunny might be bringing him, of course he's hoping for some trains to add to his collection. We'll just have to see. In the meantime I found this great vintage children's book full of bunny illustations that I just loved. I decided those bunnys would make great Easter decorations. So today I started to cut some paper.


Then with the use of my sewing machine, lots of glue, ink, vintage buttons and trims, I ended up with this. A sweet bunny bunting to hang just about anywhere. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online