Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sold

Escrow closed today, and I handed the keys over this morning, a bittersweet moment to say the least. Max and I decided the kids would be late to school this morning so we could take a moment to go to the old house take some photos and say a final goodbye. The boys all said in their own way, that they would be missing the old house. But, they are all so über excited about the new house and new neighbors and new freedom with living here they haven't given our sweet old home much thought. And, although I am happy they aren't mourning some loss ( as I am, weirdly??) part of me is a bit sad as if I'm losing a part of us with those fading memories. I imagined I'd be kicking my heels up ...yippee! hooray! So not the case, a deep sigh of relief yes, hootin and hollering, not so much. Well, time to make new memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online