Sunday, September 9, 2012

Soccer Mom Begins

My new soccer mom role began this weekend. Aidan had his first soccer game of the season yesterday. He has several school friends on his team so he was excited to play. He hustled out in the field and kicked every chance he got. Now those kicks didn't always land on the ball so thank goodness for those shin guards. The opposing team had several of his school friends as well, this added to the fun.
As soccer mom I stood on the sidelines, cheered on cue while working the moms for a carpool schedule for practices. You see, this is just the first of 3 soccer players in the house. Unless I can help it, I'll be going to 2 practices and 2 games a week (Miles and Liam are on the same team). I'll be living the life of the quintessential soccer mom with my mini van to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online