Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Day of Recitals



Today was a day of recitals...Miles and Liam's Christmas program in the morning. Aidan's Winter Concert in the evening. Grandma and Grandpa came to join us in the fun. It was sweet to see Miles and Liam at preschool as this was their first real performance. I know Miles knows all the songs because he's been singing them at home. However, he was more of an observer than a performer today. He smiled and looked around at everyone but he wouldn't sing. I really thought Miles would be the performer, surprisingly Liam was. Liam sang a handful of songs and looked quite pleased with himself. As for Aidan, well lets just say he wasn't on his best behavior. He did sing halfway through the performance but the first half he spent pestering his friend next to him. Although I really wanted to chew him out for this I restrained myself and just encouraged him to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online