Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Exercise Sure Starts A Day

Lately I've been surrounded by friends who are exercising, some on a fairly regular basis and others truly committed. This all just made me feel a bit unsettled and yet equally motivated to do something. It's with much chagrin that I admit, I have not exercised in quite a long time. (Please don't ask how long.) Well, today I started the day with an early morning hike, a little over 2 miles at a pretty constant pace. I stopped once to catch my breath before an incline. Although it was challenging, I have to say it was also extremely invigorating. Before the hike I was thinking I was going to need to come home and nap after the hike since I didn't get much sleep the night before(that's another story), but instead I came home and was energized and ready for my day. Exercise sure starts a day right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online