Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day




It was a nice Mother's Day. Started off with a bouquet of flowers, breakfast at Full House Cafe, a refreshing family walk through the neighborhood, some gardening all by myself while Max watched the kids indoors (I weeded, and planted some crawling thyme in between the flagstone in our patio, a very therapeutic activity I must say). I then had some nice mommy time with Aidan while the twins napped. We went to starbucks, I had a mocha and Aidan had a vanilla milk. After the twins nap we went over to our friends house, Tarra and Dave and their twins (Pearson & Fiona) for a nice barb-que. The kids had a great time playing and entertaining themselves while the adults got to enjoy some adult time together...good food, good wine. Throughout the day I received several texts and phone calls from dear friends and family to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. I have to say, overall it was a very nice and satisfying Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online