Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lazy Dinners

There are nights when I just don't have the gumption to make dinner. Tonight was one of those nights. I opened the fridge and saw there were plenty of leftovers for Max and I, so I decided this was going to be a night of as little cooking as possible. I made the boys grilled ham and cheese sandwiches with tator tots. The only thing that consoles me abit about dinners like this is that it was whole wheat bread, nitrate free ham, and organic tator tots. Do you think that makes it ok? I try to tell myself it is. I have a feeling my mother would say, "Not OK". What's most confusing and disturbing about serving a dinner like this with so little effort put into it is, that Aidan (4yr old) announces, " This is Awesome! This is the best dinner ever" That's just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online