Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Passing Me By

Life's been passing me by for the past couple of months. I've just felt exhausted, barely able to keep up with my day to day tasks with very little energy to do anything extra. As you've noticed, no energy for a little blogging. I'm almost always in the middle of a good book, reading before bedtime, but lately I've just not had the energy for that either. It took 5 weeks of feeling this way before I decided I needed to see the doctor ( that and I noticed i was shedding much more hair than I was comfortable with). It turns out I'm severely anemic. A trip to Pharmaca and now I'm taking a horse dose of iron in hopes to take care of this without IV infusion. Two weeks into it, can't say I'm feeling much better but I'm hopeful. In the meantime I'm just trying to keep up with the holidays. I'll be posting a recap of all that's been happening here, just trying to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online