Thursday, October 27, 2011

Angry Bird Hell


I'm in angry bird hell! If I had only ordered those costumes back in September, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing now....that is making angry bird costumes. Thankfully a kind friend (who was smart thinking and ordered in September) had an extra green piggy to pass on to us, that means I only have to make two. Here's one down, the green bird. We're having some technical difficulties with it, specifically a droopy beak and droopy feather top. We used a bit of fishing line to hold it in place, let's just hope this holds up. Oh and it is a bit big for Aidan but we'll just have to make do. Now I'm on to bird two, a black bird. Will let you know when it's finished, let's hope before Halloween or Liam just might end up being Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online