Friday, August 12, 2011

"Cuddle Talk"


I love my cat, Jeremy. He's one of the family. So when he's sick (upper respiratory infection, for which we just started antibiotics) of course I'm going to give him lots of loving, as I would any one of my kids. So this morning when I was chatting with Jeremy and giving him a pep talk about feeling better soon, I hear Aidan (7 yrs old) say to his brothers (4 yrs old),

"There she goes again with that cuddle talk with Jeremy"

It was the tone that got me the most. If I could see him, I probably would have seen him rolling his eyes. It was that tone you had when you were a teenager and your parents behavior embarrassed you. Yup, you know the one. We've all been there, just not at age 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online