Monday, March 29, 2010

Sneaker Hockey Fun



I took the boys to a TBB event today that was held at a local sports and fitness club. The boys had a great time, jumpy houses, obstacle courses, soccer, basketball but best of all was the sneaker hockey. They all truly enjoyed this and stuck to the lesson all the way through. I thought this was especially impressive for my 3 1/2 yr old twins. Liam most of all, demonstrated agility with the stick and perseverance to get that puck where it needed to be. Afterwards they all said they really enjoyed it and Aidan even asked if he could join the team :) I just might have some hockey players on my hands....I love daydreaming about what it is they might actually get into, because of this I delight in indulging them with the opportunities to explore possible interests. You just never know what it might be that truly clicks with them...could it be hockey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online