Thursday, September 2, 2010

Artful Thursday - A Big Mouthed Thank You



Fun times are spending some creative time with your 6 yr old....Aidan and I had a little creative time after school this Artful Thursday. We finally got around to making Thank you cards for all those who celebrated his birthday with him. I picked up this fun big-mouthed stamp. I thought this character could be shouting out anything including "Thank You!". So I gathered up some cardstock, ink, paste and a pen, then let Aidan lead the way on this project.



He decided that I should stamp and tear cardstock, and he would cut and paste. This is what we came up with.



Fun little cards to thank all his friends and family for all the love they sent his way on his special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online