Friday, April 24, 2009

The Things We Do


Sometimes the things we do for our kids is just pure craziness or sometimes crazy making. Today Aidan dropped his Salty ( Thomas train character) in the grocery store, causing a little chip on the yellow paint. Well, Aidan was so sad about this and of course it just pulled on my heart to see him that sad. So, as soon as we got home, I started rummaging through all my craft supplies (and there's alot) to find the right shade of yellow paint to fix that little chip in Salty. About half an hour later, Salty was all touched up, with no evidence of his previous owie, and Aidan's sad face was now a smile. Crazy making it was searching through all my supplies and pure craziness it is that I would actually do this. The things we do to see our children happy. ( I wish I had taken a before picture of Salty, but anyways you get the idea).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online